Saturday, September 6, 2014

Tidbits 22: Birthdays And Dinosaurs

Fun with one of my cousins visiting from London
1
Me: Tomorrow is my birthday.
DD: Really?
Me: Yes. What nice things shall we do to celebrate it?
DD: I think it's just for children actually.

2
DD: On my birthday I want a Space party!
Me: Ooooh do you?
DD: Yes. We can either do it here or on the moon.




3
Big cousins are the BEST!
At the pool in 30 degrees heat.
Me (holding out the water bottle): Have a drink please.
DD: I don't need to. I'm drinking lots of water from the pool.

4
Me: Aren't you going to wish me Happy Birthday?
DD: No, I'm shy.
Me: Well I'm not reading you a story if you can't wish me Happy Birthday.
DD: Happy Birthday Mummy can I have the dinosaur book?

5
Looking at the dinosaur book.
DD: The Tyrexonoraurus is the most scary dinosaur.

6 comments:

  1. Happy birthday Midlife Singelmum.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Caz. It was on Thursday. I'm going to blog about it soon.

      Delete
  2. Belated happy birthday for last Thursday x

    ReplyDelete
  3. My friend overheard her ~4 year old telling his ~2 year old sister, after she said she was afraid of dinosaurs "Don't be afraid of dinosaurs, they can't get you, they're only at the zoo."

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL. My daughter hasn't quite worked out the difference between dinosaurs and dragons. We're getting there.

      Delete